Food Christmas dinner

It's 110% illegal dude.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
It's likely illegal. But...

IIRC from the mp3 days, there is actually nothing on the books that makes downloading the stuff illegal (if there is, I'd love to see the specific law). Sharing was always illegal, but in this specific case I'm not actually giving you a copy, so not really sure.

Granted, I have no illusion that I might be breaking the law, but it certainly isn't cut and dry.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi
is that from your shop fly ?
Nope. Just a recommendation from Cooks Illustrated many years ago. Trust me, the 4,000 reviews aren't wrong. Yes, you could absolutely get it a bit sharper with a whetstone. But this takes like 10 seconds. And after you finish slicing that first turkey/ham/celery/etc, it's likely to be just as sharp as the one I just pulled out of my accusharp.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Nope. Just a recommendation from Cooks Illustrated many years ago. Trust me, the 4,000 reviews aren't wrong. Yes, you could absolutely get it a bit sharper with a whetstone. But this takes like 10 seconds. And after you finish slicing that first turkey/ham/celery/etc, it's likely to be just as sharp as the one I just pulled out of my accusharp.
I hope you're right , a lot is hinging on the sharpness of adi's tool .

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Can I use it on my lawn mower blades?
I wondered too, searched Mower in the reviews, &

Mower sharpening
By kenneth a duross on June 27, 2015 I purchased this to sharpen lawn mower blade with out removing blade. To long to reach the end of the blade while mounted on mower.

One for the garage, too
By YourDadIsBroke on July 7, 2015 …Bought a second one for the garage - mower blades, axes, etc. see more

Works!
By Jack R. Cook on June 7, 2013 …UPDATE: I used this on my push mower blades yesterday and the improvement was dramatic!…It words well on my camp axe and now my lawn mower.… see more

Super Blade Sharpener
By John B. Phillips on July 2, 2014 You can't beat this hand held sharpener for lawn or kitchen duty. The design is great, it is easy to use and the price is well worth it.
I recommend this item to anyone who needs to sharpen knives or mower blades. It cannot be used on cerrated knives, however. see less

It just works.
By Mr X on January 3, 2015 …This model does not work for scissors, at least I didnt have any luck with it, have not tried it on anything else like lawn mower blades etc. see more

It's okay but...
By Craig on March 19, 2013 …Shortly after having purchased this sharpener I found another sharpener, made in the USA, for less money, that is capable of sharpening all of my knives as well as scissors, lawn mower blades, etc..… see more

thanks fly baba :)
btw theres a brand called syga on amazon.in theyre making some good affordable stuff

• Gravy
Reactions: fly