Christmas cookies :)

F33nX said:
holy freakin cow! that sounds a lot like a recipe i know called "kitchen sink" cookies, cuz you throw everything but the kitchen sink into the dough!

Maybe the same recipe by a different name? If I can find it tonight I'll post it here.

Mmmss...Christmas cookies. I luvs the gingerbread cookies, and spritz cookies. I also luve these wierd little shortbread ones that theac's mom makes with cherries and pecan pieces on top or something. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about??

Pandora said:
Mmmss...Christmas cookies. I luvs the gingerbread cookies, and spritz cookies. I also luve these wierd little shortbread ones that theac's mom makes with cherries and pecan pieces on top or something. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about??
No. Now more Chasing Amy quotes or get back in the kitchen. :happy:

Pandora said:

I think I do know what you're talking about, but I've never made them. If they are what I think they are, they're good :drool:

dreamwalker said:
I have your address already, so *if* I send cookies you just might get some :)

heart.gif