Christmas cookies :)

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
41
Savannah, GA
CletusJones said:
you should try the peanut butter chocolate chip suprise! take a spoonful of smooth peanut butter and dip it in chocolate chips. eat the chocolate chips off of the PB. it's great. my ex used to do that all the time and she got me hooked on it.


That sounds good. Have you ever mixed hot microwave pop corn with Chocolate chhips. Mmmmm....yummy. My next step is to try it with chocolate coverd peanuts
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
JJ Lady said:
That sounds good. Have you ever mixed hot microwave pop corn with Chocolate chhips. Mmmmm....yummy. My next step is to try it with chocolate coverd peanuts
i can't say that I have. i may have to check it out.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:
you should try the peanut butter chocolate chip suprise! take a spoonful of smooth peanut butter and dip it in chocolate chips. eat the chocolate chips off of the PB. it's great. my ex used to do that all the time and she got me hooked on it.

Hey, I do that, one of my favorite snacks! I don't let myself have it often, or I'd be 300 pounds :eek:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
OK, here's the recipe for monster cookies mentioned earlier in this thread:

Monster Cookies

2 pounds brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
1 pound butter
12 eggs
¼ cup vanilla
1 tablespoon molasses
8 teaspoons soda
3 pounds peanut butter
18 cups oatmeal
1 pound chocolate chips
1 pound M&Ms

Cream sugars and butter. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in molasses, soda, and peanut butter, then oatmeal, chocolate chips and M&Ms. Drop onto cookie sheets and flatten. Bake at 350 degrees until done. Do not overbake. Makes 124 large cookies, more or less, depending on how much dough you and your helpers eat.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
dreamwalker said:
OK, here's the recipe for monster cookies mentioned earlier in this thread:

Monster Cookies

2 pounds brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
1 pound butter
12 eggs
¼ cup vanilla
1 tablespoon molasses
8 teaspoons soda
3 pounds peanut butter
18 cups oatmeal
1 pound chocolate chips
1 pound M&Ms

Cream sugars and butter. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in molasses, soda, and peanut butter, then oatmeal, chocolate chips and M&Ms. Drop onto cookie sheets and flatten. Bake at 350 degrees until done. Do not overbake. Makes 124 large cookies, more or less, depending on how much dough you and your helpers eat.
molasses :drool:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
CletusJones said:

I don't know what the point is of 1 tablespoon of molasses, when the other ingredients are in such large quantities. All I know is that I do it as the recipe says, and the cookies are good :drool:
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
wow, those cookies sound so fantastic...i just might have to make them this season:)

ps- soda= baking soda, and not club soda, right? :confused:
 
Last edited:

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
F33nX said:
wow, those cookies sound so fantastic...i just might have to make them this season:)

ps- soda= baking soda, and not club soda, right? :confused:

Yes, baking soda, dunno what club soda would do to them, but I have a feeling it would NOT be good :eek:

I think I now have plans for Saturday. I hope no one on my cookie list is allergic to peanut butter or chocolate. Those of you who sent me your address, you know who you are, speak up if either ingredient, or any other ingredient in monster cookies, is a problem, because that is probably what I"m going to send you guys (and girls) :cool: My cookie list is longer than I realized, unfortunately I don't think I can add anyone else now :(
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
Man, I just looked at that recipe again....... POUNDS of ingredients!!! :eek: Those sound damn good.

:drool:

It is a HUGE recipe. I have a pressure cooker that I used to use for canning things from my garden (when I had time for a garden :( ) that holds seven quart jars or ten pint jars. I use that to mix the dough, because it is the only thing I have big enough, without the lid or pressure gauge of course.

They are good, I want some now :drool:
 

JaymieT

Flaccid Member
Nov 30, 2004
508
0
0
dreamwalker said:
It is a HUGE recipe. I have a pressure cooker that I used to use for canning things from my garden (when I had time for a garden :( ) that holds seven quart jars or ten pint jars. I use that to mix the dough, because it is the only thing I have big enough, without the lid or pressure gauge of course.

They are good, I want some now :drool:

That pressure cookier? It's BIG! :eek:

I want some too :(