Christmas cookies :)

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
F33nX said:
holy freakin cow! that sounds a lot like a recipe i know called "kitchen sink" cookies, cuz you throw everything but the kitchen sink into the dough!

Maybe the same recipe by a different name? If I can find it tonight I'll post it here.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
April23 said:
SEND ME COOKIES OR THE THREAD IS CLOSED. END OF DISCUSSION.

WHERE'S YOUR ADDRESS? YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET SOME COOKIES IF I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS! CONTINUE DISCUSSION!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
dreamwalker said:
I have your address already, so *if* I send cookies you just might get some :)
I am PMing you with it right .... now.

THANK YOU MAGICAL COOKIE GODDESS.

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Mmmss...Christmas cookies. I luvs the gingerbread cookies, and spritz cookies. I also luve these wierd little shortbread ones that theac's mom makes with cherries and pecan pieces on top or something. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about??

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Pandora said:
Mmmss...Christmas cookies. I luvs the gingerbread cookies, and spritz cookies. I also luve these wierd little shortbread ones that theac's mom makes with cherries and pecan pieces on top or something. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about??
No. Now more Chasing Amy quotes or get back in the kitchen. :happy:

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Pandora said:

I think I do know what you're talking about, but I've never made them. If they are what I think they are, they're good :drool:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
dreamwalker said:
I have your address already, so *if* I send cookies you just might get some :)

heart.gif