Christmas Cards from April23

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Haaay losers. If you want a christmas... YES f*ckING CHRISTMAS cards from me... send me a PM with your physical address. I promise not to defame you in any way.

Also if anyone else wants to send out Christmas cards please say so in this thread. I'll keep an updated list in who is participating so everyone can get xmas cards from who they want to get f*cking xmas cards from.

If no one else wants to thats cool, this isn't supposed to override the secret santa in which EVERYONE SHOULD BE f*ckING PARTICIPATING IN. It's just an addition so suck it up whores.

WHO YOU CAN PM TO GET A CHRISTMAS CARD FROM:
Me.
*Fuxx Burger*
Kiwi

Last edited:
I can also send out cards, but you have to tell me quick so I can make sure to order enough. I also want cards from whomever wants my address, I love getting Christmas cards.

Hey Ape - are you 'making your own' christmas cards?

I would also like the 'list' of everyone interested in receiving a card. I'll PM you my info.

Fun!

gottoys? said:
Hey Ape - are you 'making your own' christmas cards?

I would also like the 'list' of everyone interested in receiving a card. I'll PM you my info.

Fun!

Maybe, I haven't decided on what kind of card I want to send yet. :eek:

I'll send you the spreadsheet once its fully updated. :Wiggle:

April23 said:
Serios?! omg no way

She said I couldn't because it's a stupid idea, but I'm going to sneak them in at the last moment. Tell no one. Kiwi don't read this post.

edit: i canot be serios

KNYTE said:
She said I couldn't because it's a stupid idea, but I'm going to sneak them in at the last moment. Tell no one. Kiwi don't read this post.

edit: i canot be serios

He's lying.