WTF Christians Against Dinosaurs

ipt6pd.gif

i totally want a tshirt with their logo on it

but those fuckers are batshit crazy

“A fossil is not actually a piece of bone. It’s actually a bone that was once in the ground that has been filled with limestone, calcium, and other stone-like deposits, so at the end of the day, it’s a rock made out of rocks.”

“So you have a rock that’s [six-inches long], and you hand it to a paleontologist, who chips away at it until you have something looking like a bone — and that is a fossil.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1839036/ch...-removed-from-curriculum/#H8rmBMs8wH9IHoGi.99

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Want a complete mind fuck? Watch this hour long interview of Richard Dawkins and a creationist. (Feel free to click anywhere and listen for a few minutes.)

My jaw dropped most of the time, it was impressive how diluted some of these people are... :/

“A fossil is not actually a piece of bone. It’s actually a bone that was once in the ground that has been filled with limestone, calcium, and other stone-like deposits, so at the end of the day, it’s a rock made out of rocks.”

“So you have a rock that’s [six-inches long], and you hand it to a paleontologist, who chips away at it until you have something looking like a bone — and that is a fossil.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1839036/ch...-removed-from-curriculum/#H8rmBMs8wH9IHoGi.99
I... don't... even... :lolbow:

Want a complete mind fuck? Watch this hour long interview of Richard Dawkins and a creationist. (Feel free to click anywhere and listen for a few minutes.)

My jaw dropped most of the time, it was impressive how diluted some of these people are... :/

Oh I love it when Richard Dawkins interviews a creationist. He comes across as such an ass, when he's just stating facts, and then they get all flustered.

Crawling in my skin.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
"Show me the evidence!"

"...but I just told you where to find the evidence of evolution from one species to another... in the DNA... museums...."

"That's not evidence"

That's kind of the jist of the interview, but it's worth a watch if you like to feel cringey. :lol:

These people are dumbasses. I personally learned about dinosaurs in detail during my time at Catholic school. Oh wait I'm sure those are the same who claim that Catholics aren't Christian either so I shouldn't be too surprised.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
These people are dumbasses. I personally learned about dinosaurs in detail during my time at Catholic school. Oh wait I'm sure those are the same who claim that Catholics aren't Christian either so I shouldn't be too surprised.

a good friend of mine went to a super crazy christian school where they were taught that dinosaur fossils were just the other animals that didn't get on Noah's boat and had swelled up during the flood. Seems legit.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
a good friend of mine went to a super crazy christian school where they were taught that dinosaur fossils were just the other animals that didn't get on Noah's boat and had swelled up during the flood. Seems legit.

Yeah, the same animals that didn't get vaccinated.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot