Hawt Chrismakwanukkah 2017

My brother makes a monster eggnog with lighter fluid.
I've got some kind of lemon variety of homemade moonshine in a ball mason jar that an ex's brother made. Apparently it, along with other flavors, was served when we were at their xmas party. No one died that I'm aware of. I drank beer. It was the safe move for meeting her fam the first time.

Anyway, I'm a teence nervous to open this badboy.

We have a 100 year old recipe for egg nog that my southern debutante friend gave me. It’s amazing but Evan Williams version comes in a handle ready to slurp soooo
We have the Southern Comfort egg nog that we also use as filler until the homemade shit is ready.

Don't think we've tried the Evan Williams version, but we do put Evan Williams in our Southern Comfort.

Ya.

Edit: omg so many typos... sorry @Mrs. Valve

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and Mrs. Valve
I've got some kind of lemon variety of homemade moonshine in a ball mason jar that an ex's brother made. Apparently it, along with other flavors, was served when we were at their xmas party. No one died that I'm aware of. I drank beer. It was the safe move for meeting her fam the first time.

Anyway, I'm a teence nervous to open this badboy.

To be honest. I don't have a brother. That was a badly quoted quote from Better off Dead.
But crack open that shine and do a snuff for me.

My brother makes a monster eggnog with lighter fluid.
hqdefault.jpg.cf.jpg