Chris Mathews drops the F-bomb...

This issue is even more interesting because it uncovers what, in my opinion, is inherrently wrong with the high-class liberal democrat group.

Speaking of high-class liberals, Nancy Pulosi and her request for a full size airplane so she doesn't have to stop halfway home from DC for gas is probably the most disgusting example I have seen yet.

Speaking of high-class liberals, Nancy Pulosi and her request for a full size airplane so she doesn't have to stop halfway home from DC for gas is probably the most disgusting example I have seen yet.

ugh, I want to reach through the screen and punch her in the face every 1/2 hour that story comes up...she wants a 757...a 757
doesn't that seem just in the slightest bit gratuitously wasting the american people's money?? don't even get me started on Iraq :mad:

she needs this for her personal use :rolleyes:
b757_15.jpg

You got that right. :mad: :mad:

A) A GulfStream V will actually fly further than the Boeing 757-200

B) She says that she is for the environment. Yet a 757-200 will put out 10,000 pounds of C02 an hour more than the GulfStream V.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

lol ridiculous

My favorite has always been that Diane Feinstein, biggest supporter of the Brady Bill, has a concealed carry license. :rolleyes: The ruling class and their body guards can be armed but how dare the serfs and peons consider their lives worthy of defending in the same manner!

ugh, I want to reach through the screen and punch her in the face every 1/2 hour that story comes up...she wants a 757...a 757
doesn't that seem just in the slightest bit gratuitously wasting the american people's money?? don't even get me started on Iraq :mad:

she needs this for her personal use :rolleyes:
b757_15.jpg

And the bitch said: "If I am going home to my family I would rather ride commercial than stop."

GO COMMERCIAL YOU CRAZY EYE-BLINKER!

She also wants supporters to be able to ride along. Where do I sign up for that!?!? A free ride to Cali? I'll take it even if I have to listen to her loud screaming voice the whole way. I'd like to punch her too.

This issue is even more interesting because it uncovers what, in my opinion, is inherrently wrong with the high-class liberal democrat group.

They all think they're smarter and better than everyone else, especially those who may happen to get their hands dirty when they go to work.
it goes both ways. there are guys who get their hands dirty who think they're better than some deskjockey because they work with their hands.

welcome to texas.

it goes both ways. there are guys who get their hands dirty who think they're better than some deskjockey because they work with their hands.

welcome to texas.

Working with your brain is awesomer than tooling around like a caveman. That's what I always say.

Working with your brain is awesomer than tooling around like a caveman. That's what I always say.

eh, I disagree

I'd rather make a living with my body and save the brainpower for learning. Then again that mainly stems from the fact that I like working outside and sitting in an office for eight hours a day is hell on both my back and my eyes. I'd much rather dig trenches and plant trees in the sun all day long than be an office monkey.

that being said, I love the company I work for. if it wasn't for the loyalty I have to the company I would never, ever do IT ever again.

ever. fuck I hate computers