Chris Mathews drops the F-bomb...

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
LOL - don't quote me - I am still looking for a link to the whole story, but I just heard on a radio talk show the audio from Chris Mathews dropping the "F" Bomb when referring to George Bush. Something like this:

"We need someone to run the country who doesn't own a fucking ranch..."

:fly: :fly: AWESOME. He recently also said "shit" on air.

Perhaps Chris Matthews should try only eating food that was not grown on a farm or ranch in protest.

i am just saying i have never understood the censorship of these "bad words" who are they hurting? they are just words. oh and i don't know this guy chris matthews.

i am just saying i have never understood the censorship of these "bad words" who are they hurting? they are just words. oh and i don't know this guy chris matthews.

What's even more perplexing is that the FCC was not even chartered to govern the content on TV, yet it still does in a "I answer to no one" type way.

This issue is even more interesting because it uncovers what, in my opinion, is inherrently wrong with the high-class liberal democrat group.

They all think they're smarter and better than everyone else, especially those who may happen to get their hands dirty when they go to work.