Choose Your Own Adventure - The Thread!

I have patiently waited for the story to continue, and to my dismay it appears this thread does not deliver. Sad, it was off to a promising start. :(

BigDov said:
paging KNYTE to the thread.... KNYTE can you hear me man?

He's been quite busy at work due to his bosses making him do everything and taking all week off. I'm sure he'll add to it as he gets the chance.

CletusJones said:
OMG FOLLOW!!! 666

Sorry it took forever to update, we've been pretty busy at work, I apologize profusely.

Following the footprints in the dust they made their way down the hall. Nev kept his flashlight pointed at the floor and led the way, following one print after another. For several minutes the group pressed on until all of the sudden the prints turned sharply into the wall and stopped.

"What's going on here?" Nev said "The prints were going along fine and then all of the sudden the just turn and stop?'

"I bet there's a secret passage behind that wall." Fat Burger observed.

"And how could you know that?" Fly demanded.

"Simple.." Fat Burger said "There's sign on the wall that says there's a sekrat passage."

The other men looked up and surely enough there was a sign on the wall that read "ENTRANCE TO SECRET PASSAGE" and in smaller print at the bottom "A product of SIGNCO LLC, An AOL-Time Warner Company".

"Holy crap" KNYTE exclaimed "AOL is buying into everything...."

"There must be a switch or button around here somewhere, search around and find it." Fly said.

The men began shining there lights this way and that, and feeling along the walls and floors. The only thing of note in the hall, other than the sign of course, was a large mirror along the opposite wall, which little did the group know was two-way, and at that very moment they were being watched.

"I should really video tape this and put it on the internet somewhere." The observer thought, as they watched 4 men; one dressed in a butler's tuxedo, another in a Darth Vader outfit, clumsily move along the hallway searching for a button to open the passage. Trying to get a closer look the observer accidently bumped the mirror with their head, which loosed some dust from it's rim, and caused the observer to sneeze loudly.

"What was that??" Fat Burger said, quite alarmed at the sudden sound.

"It sounded like it came from behind the mirror" said KNYTE "Quick Fly, throw Nev through it."

"Oooh no, my back can't take that kind of strain." replied Fly "This house was probably built by cheap immigrant laborers, I bet we can just pull that mirror loose without much effort anyway."

The four men spread out and braced the mirror, then together pulled hard and with a loud crack it yanked free, revealing a hidden room, and a door left half open at the far end, leading to who knows where. They heard fast footsteps beyond the door way, someone was trying to make a quick getaway. There was also another side hanging over a large red button (just like in the movies) that said "omg 0p3n teh sekr4t pasage n3wbs!".

If the group should jump through the mirror-hole and go through the open door, turn page 80

If the group should hit the button and go through the secret passage, turn to page 684

Last edited: