Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollout

Mothercucker
Apr 8, 2010
Miami, Florida
Marklar
₥948
I was playing this (which one would you rather do) game with some of my friends and decided to bring it here. Admins/mods: if u feel that this thread is too silly and you dont want it here just close it and i will not bring it back up again. I go by several categories: sex, food, places, health etc. If u have another category suggestion just shout it and it will be added. Question 1: Sex= Would you rather kiss a gay guy or let ur mom give you a handjob?

This is called "Would You Rather".... there is a whole line of games on it. I even have the iPhone app :waw:

would-you-rather1.jpg

I was playing this (which one would you rather do) game with some of my friends and decided to bring it here. Admins/mods: if u feel that this thread is too silly and you dont want it here just close it and i will not bring it back up again. I go by several categories: sex, food, places, health etc. If u have another category suggestion just shout it and it will be added. Question 1: Sex= Would you rather kiss a gay guy or let ur mom give you a handjob?

Kiss a gay guy.

Would you rather get blown by an ugly chick or a talented gay guy? Blindfold optional if needed.

Well, last week the dupe was pretending to be a teenaged black male...

This week he's already slipped that he's older.

Next week he'll be white.

He\she also had advanced knowledge that EileenBunny was skinny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.