Choose my wallpaper v 2 or 3

:lol: what's even more sad .. I'm the IT guy for the company next door .. their IT department sucks that bad.

I've gotta install an ethernet card sometime next week, because they can't figure out how to get the case open :rofl:.

:lol: what's even more sad .. I'm the IT guy for the company next door .. their IT department sucks that bad.

I've gotta install an ethernet card sometime next week, because they can't figure out how to get the case open :rofl:.

Thats the way I felt before the new IT guy. People would come to me with their issues instead of him. Ahhh stroke my ego guys...

I told them I'm going to start charging soon. I worked on her DSL for 2 hours yesterday before I finally decided that it was the ethernet card. Put the card in my pc, sure enough .. fried.

I haven't been on my knees for that long in a looooooong time :lol:. It made me hurt :(.

At work I leave my icons up because it would confuse the last IT guy we had. Sad huh?

Take a screen cap of your desktop, change your wallpaper to that, remove registry key that lets you change wall paper, stop whoring....profit.

I don't use many icons to begin with :o

werk.jpg

sometimes I'll fill up a row or two with files but once a week I organize them and shove whatever's left into my documents