Chipotle healthier than Subway?

If you're so concerned about what you eat you might want to reconsider eating at fast food restaurants.

Just sayin.

edit: and for anyone who thinks that Subway or Chipotle or whatever isn't fast food, I submit this: Having the food slave assemble your offal on the far side of a plexiglass sneeze-guard does not, somehow, imbue the dish with any more virtue than a Big Mac or Double Whopper with cheese.

That same logic would work for a cafeteria or with a stretch, Hometown buffet.

And I am just comparing the to out of interest. I am not THAT concerned about the health factor in either. And to be honest, for "fast food", they aren't that bad a choice. There are far worse choices to be had.

Subway owns Chipotle any day.

McDonalds owns Chipotle... plus their salad bowl is like a handful of food. Cheapskates

Their "salad" bowl is the same amount of filling, just without the shell. Why you don't think you get as full is because just that shell is 330 calories with 9g of fat, 860mg of sodium, and 54g of carbs. That would do a pretty good job of filling people up.

Their "salad" bowl is the same amount of filling, just without the shell. Why you don't think you get as full is because just that shell is 330 calories with 9g of fat, 860mg of sodium, and 54g of carbs. That would do a pretty good job of filling people up.

Dude, Chipotle sucks. It's a glorified taco bell.

Dude, Chipotle sucks. It's a glorified taco bell.

And what's wrong with Taco Bell?

Edit: You suck down any vile liquid that is set in front of you. Having a discussion about taste with you is like competing in retard olympics

Last edited:
the fat steak burrito i had from chipotle last night would like to dissagree with you as well as emailing some photos of its vacation in my lower intestines.

Steak, rice, tomato, sour cream, lettuce, cheese... the whole family was there for the festivities.

the fat steak burrito i had from chipotle last night would like to dissagree with you as well as emailing some photos of its vacation in my lower intestines.

Steak, rice, tomato, sour cream, lettuce, cheese... the whole family was there for the festivities.

1060 Calories
47g fat (20g sat)
121mg cholesterol
2546mg sodium
105g carbs

Very nice :drool:, and that is with no beans or veggies.

1060 Calories
47g fat (20g sat)
121mg cholesterol
2546mg sodium
105g carbs

Very nice :drool:, and that is with no beans or veggies.

i never get beans on it. The vacuous twat behind the sneeze guard piled a crap load of tomatoes on it. I swear it made up at least 1/3 of the burrito.