China

China has numbers. US has tech. Sure, China may have nukes, but no one is really dumb enough to use them, and they don't have the tech to get them to the mainland, yet.

Either way, they would send a million guys over the hill to attack us, and we would have 1 guy in a command vehicle press a button and say 'there goes 10 thousand chinamen' as he launches a jericho or something.

China has numbers. US has tech. Sure, China may have nukes, but no one is really dumb enough to use them, and they don't have the tech to get them to the mainland, yet.

Either way, they would send a million guys over the hill to attack us, and we would have 1 guy in a command vehicle press a button and say 'there goes 10 thousand chinamen' as he launches a jericho or something.

yea, then the other 990,000 chinamen armed with sporks would overrun his ass.

The thing that worries me is that our forces are heavily, HEAVILY reliant on our electronic command-and-control (C2) systems. Disturbingly, the Chinese have put effort into the development of anti-satellite and other weaponry that could injure our C2 and majorly hurt the combat effectiveness of our conventional ground/air forces.

Also, check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Chenghu

if the Americans draw their missiles and position-guided ammunition on to the target zone on China's territory, I think we will have to respond with nuclear weapons

we [...] will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xi'an. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds ... of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PLA_ballistic_missiles_range.jpg

Last edited:
We have similar nutbags in the US military. My only hope is that they can be easily over-ruled by calmer heads.

I can't for a moment believe that china would actually contemplate a first strike scenario unless they were on the verge of defeat. And even then, they would use them against US troops foot dry on their own soil if they had half a brain, which I suspect they do since you don't keep over 1 billion people in line being a moron.

hahahahaha you couldn't be any more wrong if you tried!

You're so wrong. China's technology meets or even exceeds that of the United States.

Im glad to see we have so many experts here on china/us relations. You guys should be working for the UN writing stern letters of disapproval.

Now if only we had an expert on japanus relations.
Like this guy!
celebrity_jeopardy_connery.jpg

Wrong.

China's tech does not meet nor exceed that of the US..
Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about if you think China is bested by the US when it comes to technology. They know everything we do and keep us from knowing about what they research.

well, what happens when one of those solar flares/spots/i'm not real sure, goes off and clicks off all the electricity in the world?? at least for a moment.

it's happened before.

The best thing to come of something like that would be that the email spammers would finally be put out of business.

Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about if you think China is bested by the US when it comes to technology. They know everything we do and keep us from knowing about what they research.

And you know this how?

I on the other hand work with the Australia military who works with the US military, and I talk to Australian and US officers all the time..