Baby CHIN-POO-EAT-MORE!! v. Show Me What You Got!

8esqesn4dr8x.png

man, I actually gave in and downloaded it, but my neighborhood is unsafe and the nearest pokestops would have me walking down my street right through the worst of it :/ maybe I'll just take walks on my lunch break at work instead of roasting in my car, hopefully there's some stuff out that way

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
man, I actually gave in and downloaded it, but my neighborhood is unsafe and the nearest pokestops would have me walking down my street right through the worst of it :/ maybe I'll just take walks on my lunch break at work instead of roasting in my car, hopefully there's some stuff out that way
KEBmtC5.gif

Iv15ZDK.gif

Tqs4FiQ.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
Omg, what is the main street in your 'hood? Just curious, (remember, I'm from WI)

Omg, what is the main street in your 'hood? Just curious, (remember, I'm from WI)
I live near West side, off Gammon Rd near Elver Park. there's a rehab facility on my end of the street, and then the farther you go toward Elver, the rougher it gets. screaming matches all night, loud music, break-ins, I almost got stabbed, etc

I used to live by the Vic Pearce on the near East side, Maple Bluff area, it was kind of rough right around the liquor store but where my actual place was was back by all the fancy houses just off the lake, so it wasn't as bad.

I live near West side, off Gammon Rd near Elver Park. there's a rehab facility on my end of the street, and then the farther you go toward Elver, the rougher it gets. screaming matches all night, loud music, break-ins, I almost got stabbed, etc

I used to live by the Vic Pearce on the near East side, Maple Bluff area, it was kind of rough right around the liquor store but where my actual place was was back by all the fancy houses just off the lake, so it wasn't as bad.
Omggggg, Middleton! My cousins used to live there. But, where they lived was brand new at the time. So, it's gotten rough, huh? Yikes. Seemed like a nice area at the time! :oops:

Omggggg, Middleton! My cousins used to live there. But, where they lived was brand new at the time. So, it's gotten rough, huh? Yikes. Seemed like a nice area at the time! :oops:
there are still nice areas, but my little pocket is not :(