Chimp Attack - Update

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
The old dude is still in intensive care.
http://www.nbc11.com/news/4287507/detail.html

**I for one am ready for a national ban on monkeys and chimps as houselhold pets. Think about it, they're wild animals, with big brains, opposable thumbs and all of the pettiness of human beings without the fear of jail/ostracism that keeps most of us in check. I will be writing my congressman asking for congressional action. Won't anyone think of the children?

lemon_fresh said:
The old dude is still in intensive care.
http://www.nbc11.com/news/4287507/detail.html

**I for one am ready for a national ban on monkeys and chimps as houselhold pets. Think about it, they're wild animals, with big brains, opposable thumbs and all of the pettiness of human beings without the fear of jail/ostracism that keeps most of us in check. I will be writing my congressman asking for congressional action. Won't anyone think of the children?

You just described the entire minority population of Cleveland.

I hate monkeys/apes - I have no respect for an animal that sticks its fingers up its butt and then sniffs them.

I once heckled an orangutan at the zoo by calling him a "butt monkey" followed by a hearty "uhuhuhuh"

happily neverafter said:
I hate monkeys/apes - I have no respect for an animal that sticks its fingers up its butt and then sniffs them.

I once heckled an orangutan at the zoo by calling him a "butt monkey" followed by a hearty "uhuhuhuh"
I could care less if you respect me. :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think I'd like to see more monkeys unleased into urban areas as a means of population control
Which reminds of a urban legend I once read of. Basically, the article stated that gangs in Marseilles France were using barbary apes and venomous snakes to threaten and rob people.
I can't find a reference to it on the web, but I remember reading it on Monkeywire.

happily neverafter said:

I'm never taking you out in public again :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
What if it licks them, while moaning "tastes like buttah daddy"

we need a gif of that monkey sniffing its finger and falling over STAT

:furry:

lemon_fresh said:
What? At some point I thought it would be interesting to read monkey "news." Now its just scares me.
Does the fact that you subscribe to a monkey newsletter sound off any BAT SHIT FUCKING CRAZY bells in your head?