Hawt Chim and I are now state certified prevayers of alcoholic beverages for Texas!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
Chim and I are now state certified purveyors of alcoholic beverages for Texas!

So chim and I went to Saint Arnold Brewery and took the TABC course and passed. We are now certified to serve alcoholic beverages to patrons in Texas. I had to put down my OH license number, though :fly:

http://www.tabc.state.tx.us/training_and_certification/index.asp

So drool or sarcasmo, when are you guys stopping by for a pint?

Last edited:
You have a bar?

I do not understand thisss

Chim and I are going to be volunteering at Saint Arnolds to help out with tours and such. To do that, it is their company policy for all employees and volunteers to be certified by the TABC, which basically is course work on how to spot a drunk, or fake id, and when and who to serve. It's protection from any felonies for the company if the employees are certified (the victims or cops would go to the individual employee and not the company) and protection of the employee (the victim's suit and charges would be lower if the employee is certified) in any wrongdoing.

And we get a free t shirt and root beer!

Apparently there's a license you can get that's a beer/wine only place and you can therefore allow customers to bring in their own hard liquor.

Chim and I are going to be volunteering at Saint Arnolds to help out with tours and such. To do that, it is their company policy for all employees and volunteers to be certified by the TABC, which basically is course work on how to spot a drunk, or fake id, and when and who to serve. It's protection from any felonies for the company if the employees are certified (the victims or cops would go to the individual employee and not the company) and protection of the employee (the victim's suit and charges would be lower if the employee is certified) in any wrongdoing.

And we get a free t shirt and root beer!

AWESOME