Chili Dog

why_ask_why said:
:confused:

is this some chicago thing? chili has always been as equally at home on a dog as a burger

It's not necessarily a Chicago thing. My Floridian-ass has enjoyed many a chili-dog. I will, however, promote the wonderful and tastier Beer n' Brats. They make me wanna hold up a grocery store until my demands of them stocking the good mustard (not that phony yellow crap) are met.

zengirl said:
You're supposed to put chili on a burger, not on a hot dog.

:lol:

I've heard of chili dogs, but not chili burgers. Then again, I'm not big on the burgers. I'm not big on chili either, especially from a can. I really did believe that chili dogs were a nationwide phenomenon.

Horseradish is great. Horseradish and mustard is the greatest thing you can do to a hotdog IMO. I really like hotdogs. And now I have a corndog fetish too.

why_ask_why said:
you should buy brats instead of dogs...brats are infinitely better
We dont get Brats here, but we have this stuff:

hotitalsauspat.jpg

FlamingGloryHole said:
We dont get Brats here, but we have this stuff:

hotitalsauspat.jpg

those are breakfast sausage patties...completely different...and they do sell brats in NY... I'm guessing you don't grocery shop much if ever

why_ask_why said:
those are breakfast sausage patties...completely different...and they do sell brats in NY... I'm guessing you don't grocery shop much if ever
Uh those arent breakfast patties (they make links but I couldnt find the graphic)... Want me to send you one? :p

We have Brats I should say, but only the major corporation ones, like johnsonville. They taste like shit compared to what you could get in WI.

eileenbunny said:
I've heard of chili dogs, but not chili burgers. Then again, I'm not big on the burgers. I'm not big on chili either, especially from a can. I really did believe that chili dogs were a nationwide phenomenon.

Horseradish is great. Horseradish and mustard is the greatest thing you can do to a hotdog IMO. I really like hotdogs. And now I have a corndog fetish too.

I thought you've been put off the corndogs ever since you puked one up. Have you recovered?

ERage said:
Bunker Hill Hotdog Chili Sauce ftw

D goes with Stagg chili. I only remember this because I have a pic of her trying to hide breastage with two cans of it.

I, on the other hand, avoid hotdogs and do not care to eat them at all. I'm thinking it was a faces of death movie that we watched in highschool but they showed hotdogs being made. I didn't eat them beforehand and that sealed the deal. Unless I am really drunk and they are from Dairy Queen with onions and mustard. But that takes a whole lot of drinking.

Last edited: