Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Marklar
₥1,983
http://api.twitter.com/chilean_miner

• Name Chilean Miner
  • Location In a gold mine
  • Web http://bit.ly/9qdK3k
  • Bio Hard working Chilean miner stuck in a mine with only a laptop and 32 co-workers for company
0 Following 8,704 Followers 100 Listed
If the pizza we ordered online doesn't arrive in the next hour apparently we get it for free. 9:01 PM Sep 3rd via Twuffer

The toilet situation has become untenable down here. The attendant is running low on Joop. 5:51 PM Aug 28th via web

We just all said goodnight to each other like they do in the Waltons. Yeah that's four hours I wont be getting back. 4:00 AM Sep 3rd via Twuffer

Just realised we don't have a full deck of cards down here. Having to use a shoe as the seven of clubs. 12:01 PM Aug 31st via Twuffer

Ernesto has promised to act out Big Trouble in Little China tonight to keep our spirits up
9:00 AM Sep 2nd via Twuffer

If I wasn't trapped down this mine I'd probably be at work, down this mine 28 August 2010 08:58:39 via Twitter for Android

How many people do you need to make a basketball team? We were thinking of forming an amateur league down here 27 August 2010 16:35:51 via web

Sergio just told me that if I were a wizard at Hogwarts, he reckons I'd be in Hufflepuff. I wanted to panel him.

Trying to build a piano but struggling to tune a lump of rock to middle C

Juan is making an iPhone app. To my untrained eye it looks like a square piece of coal with JUAN scratched into it

We're playing snap with our credit cards. Most of us are with Mastercard so the rounds are very short
12:53 AM Sep 10th via web

I'm back! Back in the USSR! And by USSR I mean 'this Chilean gold mine', and by 'back' i mean 'still' 1:00 AM Sep 1st via Twuffer

We have set a free standing door in the middle of the room for people to storm through and slam, should they wish to convey anger

Juan's 'Batmobile' is horribly predictably a Nokia N96 with the word 'BAT' scratched into it

Ramon is incandescent with rage after the rice cakes he labelled 'RAMON' have been eaten by another miner, also called Ramon

Does anybody want to buy 33 Lady Gaga tickets?

Playing dominoes not only helps us keep a firm grip on reality but stops us thinking about the polar bear guarding a hatch down here

"Juan thinks digging a second bedroom will add value to the mine "

"Had a row with Ramon about what the title of the sequel to the film Home Alone is. He thinks it's called 'The Mummy Returns' "

Beginning to regret taking all my annual leave in September
about 3 hours ago via Twuffer

Playing Nokia Snake using a worm that Ramon found & crumbs of raw dirt. Had to stop when worm blacked out after crashing into it's own rear
about 19 hours ago via web

The mine is a-buzz with rumours of a masked vigilante known only as 'Bat Juan'

Juan is entertaining us on his harmonica. He only knows 1 tune. It's the theme to Jet Set Willy. He plays it on loop.
8:10 PM Aug 25th via mobile web

We just took a vote on whether or not to smash up Juan's repetitive harmonica with a mallet. Results were as follows. FOR: 32 AGAINST:Juan
4:29 PM Aug 26th via web

Juan has produced another Harmonica. This could be a long night. If indeed it is night.
6:00 PM Aug 26th via web

Someone has been stealing my wet wipes! I won't point the finger, but a certain harmonica player smells VERY lemony now
1,283,356,783,000.00 via web

First rule of Mine Club: You do not talk about Mine Club… Second rule of Mine Club: No Running about 4 hours ago

Finally completed my 5000 piece jigsaw. Disappointingly, it’s a picture of the bottom of a mine

According to Ramon's home made calendar, today is August 46th
about 11 hours ago via web

Caught Ramon trying to saw off a support beam earlier. He will stop at nothing in his quest for Giant Jenga about 8 hours ago via Twuffer

"Finally completed my 5000 piece jigsaw. Disappointingly, it’s a picture of the bottom of a mine"

lulz.

I was meaning more just getting used to being "outside" again, but yea, whatever on all those other technicalities.