Childhood flashback

I dow....watch all those for a fre...a good price. I like my son to watch those instead of whatever crap cartoon they are pushing this week so you buy the cerial and junky toys. Those old cartoons were some of our first exposure to classical music. Kids don't get that now days.

I didn't do as much cartoons as I did that stuff on old-school Nickelodeon. What was it... salute your shorts, double dare, and that one blog-like show with that chick? "_____ knows it all" or something? That was some good shit.

B0007Y08LK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

b_sinning said:
I dow....watch all those for a fre...a good price. I like my son to watch those instead of whatever crap cartoon they are pushing this week so you buy the cerial and junky toys. Those old cartoons were some of our first exposure to classical music. Kids don't get that now days.

dont forget, we used to have our parents buy those crap toys that those cartoons pushed. my voltron was awesome.

i do get a werm fuzzy feeling whenever i hear music from the 30's and 40's. Its like i identify with those decades just because i watched so many cartoons from that era.