Childhood flashback

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
I just ran across this link on the internet and got a serious "after school" flashback. What weird stuff do you all remember from your childhood? How often do you get those flashbacks?

Edit: the punch out opener on that vid reminds me that I still remember the code to go straight to Tyson on Mike Tyson's Punch Out - 007-373-5963 I am one sad bastard.

Last edited:
tiney toons were awesome. the early and mid 90's were pure gold for warner brothers and cartoons of all sorts. I was sad to see it peter out. :(

HydroSqueegee said:
tiney toons were awesome. the early and mid 90's were pure gold for warner brothers and cartoons of all sorts. I was sad to see it peter out. :(

japanimation took over :(

thank god for the cartoon network. when i was a kid, it was damn near impossible to find cartoons on at night.

CN in the late 90's when Cartoon Cartoons just started popping up was a lot better than it is now. Lots of old Looney Toons, Pop-eye and other goodies from the 20's-50's. Now its a lot of modern crap i cant stand. :(

<-- cartoon aficionado

HydroSqueegee said:
thank god for the cartoon network. when i was a kid, it was damn near impossible to find cartoons on at night.

CN in the late 90's when Cartoon Cartoons just started popping up was a lot better than it is now. Lots of old Looney Toons, Pop-eye and other goodies from the 20's-50's. Now its a lot of modern crap i cant stand. :(

<-- cartoon aficionado
:heart: QFT

SpangeMonkee said:
better yet, Darkwing duck. ;)
that episode where he ends up in the "real" world and at the end the device starts tuning into the rescue rangers world was one of my favorite

and the DarkWarrior Duck episode :cool:

b_sinning said:
I plan on exposing him to that next. Working my way back to Silverhawks, Thundercats, GiJoe etc.,
Thundercats.png

FlyNavy said:
that episode where he ends up in the "real" world and at the end the device starts tuning into the rescue rangers world was one of my favorite

and the DarkWarrior Duck episode :cool:

Have you ever seen The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? There is one episode where Mandy tries to smile and reality is torn apart and they all wake up as the powerpuff Girls. I love twisted stuff like that.

Did you guys seen Lion-o on Robot Chicken this season? It was so damn funny.

b_sinning said:
I plan on exposing him to that next. Working my way back to Silverhawks, Thundercats, GiJoe etc.,

I can watch the old goodies like thundercats, he-man and whatnot... but for the life of me i cannot watch the old gi-joe. Its just so horrible and i cant understand why i loved it so much as a kid.

b_sinning said:
Have you ever seen The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? There is one episode where Mandy tries to smile and reality is torn apart and they all wake up as the powerpuff Girls. I love twisted stuff like that.

Did you guys seen Lion-o on Robot Chicken this season? It was so damn funny.

Billy and Mandy is gold. Love that show. Of the new ones, I really like Ed, Edd and Eddie, Dexters Lab, The original Adult Swim line up and various others.

I like Ed, Edd, and Eddie. Avatar and Ben10 are cool shows.

GiJoe is corny but I still like some of them. Image comics restarted the GiJoe series a few years back and it kicked ass. Devil's Due does them now and they are really dark and kick butt still.

HydroSqueegee said:
i pay 5 dollars a month for a classic toons t.v channel on my cell phone.

Yes its on my phone.. and yes its all the classics.. Bugs, Marvin the Martian, Road Runner..

its great and totally worth 5 bucks.. they are short little 5 minute cartoons mostly.. but awesomeness