Hawt Childfree thread

DSC_0171.JPG

I knew someone would say this, but no... No clock is ticking.

I'm not going to have an accident. It's so incredibly unlikely it's not even worth answering the question. I'm an adult now, unlike before, and if the situation presented itself, we'll make a call based on the current place in life be it termination or adoption.

I 100% do not want kids.
You say this now ... But when that kitten is growing it's little paws in your cave of doom you'll be singing a different tune.

I don't talk to my parents about nothing. My grandma broke her shoulder and I didn't find out until I showed up for thanksgiving. Really thanksgiving and Christmas are the only time err see each other or talk.

When I still lived in the same city though I was always in touch, moving away completely separated me.

I don't talk to my parents about nothing. My grandma broke her shoulder and I didn't find out until I showed up for thanksgiving. Really thanksgiving and Christmas are the only time err see each other or talk.

When I still lived in the same city though I was always in touch, moving away completely separated me.
All i have to do is move?

Cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I knew someone would say this, but no... No clock is ticking.

I'm not going to have an accident. It's so incredibly unlikely it's not even worth answering the question. I'm an adult now, unlike before, and if the situation presented itself, we'll make a call based on the current place in life be it termination or adoption.

I 100% do not want kids.

baby stew. or possibly mashed. fried maybe? either way those stem cells are good for you.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL