Child of the Antichrist

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
I didn't search to see if this had already been posted because I can't be bothered to click on the search button. I thought it was funny and wanted to share so if it's a repost, stfu.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/italy_vampires_dc;_ylt=AtFM9ug4P6fNNFCWHVg9gd.s0N

PALERMO, Italy (Reuters) - An Italian couple stole 50,000 euros from a woman in the Sicilian city of Palermo after convincing her they were vampires who would impregnate her with the son of the Anti-Christ if she did not pay them.

The man, a cabaret singer, and his girlfriend took the money from their victim over four years by selling her pills at 3,000 euros each that they said would abort the Anti-Christ's son.

Police uncovered the fraud after the 47-year-old woman's family became concerned when they discovered she had spent all her savings, local news agencies AGI and ANSA reported

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.

Lame-o said:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

why_ask_why said:
is that quote from team america or whatever it's called? still have yet to see that

Great movie. I can't believe you haven't seen it yet. Funny as hell.

The hardcore puppet sex scene had me on the verge of tears, and then I found out later they actually cut out a golden shower to keep it R rated. Otherwise the movie would have been NC-17. Puppets, for crying out loud.... :lol:

Lame-o said:

The hardcore puppet sex scene had me on the verge of tears, and then I found out later they actually cut out a golden shower to keep it R rated. Otherwise the movie would have been NC-17. Puppets, for crying out loud.... :lol:

slow day here...might see if I can dig it up

Lame-o said:

:lol: yeah, the puppet scene was hilarious. I lost it when they shit on eachother's chests. comdey gold.