ChikkenTracker v.099

What brings about these travels?

Now that I've had some bourbon and beers, and the first decent meal in a few days.

It's a long story, here's the short version.

As some of you may have known, the Mrs. and I have been trying to have children for about 5 years or so through various natural and unnatural means.

:shady:

Well those didn't work so we decided to adopt.

We were matched with a nice woman in TN, and came down last week for the birth.

She died unexpectedly shortly after giving birth, and the father has decided to keep the baby (Can't say I blame him after that).

So in lieu of going completely freaking insane, we hit the road in a random direction rather than trying to go back home right away.

Now that I've had some bourbon and beers, and the first decent meal in a few days.

As some of you may have known, the Mrs. and I have been trying to have children for about 5 years or so through various natural and unnatural means.

She died unexpectedly shortly after giving birth, and the father has decided to keep the baby (Can't say I blame him after that).

So in lieu of going completely freaking insane, we hit the road in a random direction rather than trying to go back home right away.

Woah. :heart:

oh geez...:heart:
you guys are so brave for trying. i hope you do get a good match, and soon.
and please, stop by on your way back for some beer, doesn't matter if it's 5am or 7pm :p

:heart::heart::(

That's so terrible it's like a bad movie. Hopefully your fortunes will turn around soon and you can have a little fun in the meantime on your rambling sojourn.

:heart: I really don't know what else to say. I'm so sorry, and hope that things turn around and you can find another child soon. :heart: