ChikkenTracker v.099

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
What brings about these travels?

Now that I've had some bourbon and beers, and the first decent meal in a few days.

It's a long story, here's the short version.

As some of you may have known, the Mrs. and I have been trying to have children for about 5 years or so through various natural and unnatural means.

:shady:

Well those didn't work so we decided to adopt.

We were matched with a nice woman in TN, and came down last week for the birth.

She died unexpectedly shortly after giving birth, and the father has decided to keep the baby (Can't say I blame him after that).

So in lieu of going completely freaking insane, we hit the road in a random direction rather than trying to go back home right away.

Valve1138

I eat my own poo with a spoon
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Now that I've had some bourbon and beers, and the first decent meal in a few days.

As some of you may have known, the Mrs. and I have been trying to have children for about 5 years or so through various natural and unnatural means.

She died unexpectedly shortly after giving birth, and the father has decided to keep the baby (Can't say I blame him after that).

So in lieu of going completely freaking insane, we hit the road in a random direction rather than trying to go back home right away.

Woah. :heart:

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
oh geez...:heart:
you guys are so brave for trying. i hope you do get a good match, and soon.
and please, stop by on your way back for some beer, doesn't matter if it's 5am or 7pm :p

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor

:heart::heart::(

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Crap, I got in this thread late. Sorry we missed you guys, and sorry to hear the bad news :(

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
I'm super busy at work and as soon as I get off I have to move my wife and son in with me but I'm hoping I can see them while they are here.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
That's so terrible it's like a bad movie. Hopefully your fortunes will turn around soon and you can have a little fun in the meantime on your rambling sojourn.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
:heart: I really don't know what else to say. I'm so sorry, and hope that things turn around and you can find another child soon. :heart: