APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
74513ef0e743c3.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/22/school.plot.ap/index.html
........The complaint quoted Atkinson's conversation with Sturtz the day before the arrests:

Sturtz told Atkinson he had a "bunch of rage" because a girl from California he'd been talking to over the Internet had dumped him the night before. Sturtz said he even laid down in the road for a few minutes, hoping someone would run him over.

Sturtz told Atkinson he was going to "shoot the place up."

"Well, what do you mean, like Columbine?" Atkinson asked him.

"Well, yeah, exactly," Sturtz replied.

Cornell told police he was in love with an East student, but she was engaged to someone else, according to the complaint.

The student said Cornell had talked about staging an attack on the school or a library so police would kill him, the complaint said.

"I am so sorry I have to go," said a note to the student that police found in Cornell's room. "Maybe I will find someone in next life. Sometimes I think that I must have done something wrong and God is punishing me ... Don't be sad when I'm gone."

So... how far would you go for someone you stalk love?

Sturtz said he even laid down in the road for a few minutes, hoping someone would run him over.

I find their lack of commitment unsettling. All in all it's a representation of how far society has degenerated.

In my day we laid down in the road until a car came. If no cars came we got up and walked our depressed asses over to a more busy street. None of this 'few minutes' crap. It's not like the asphalt is that uncomfortable, and even if it is bring a pillow for crap's sake.

Last edited:
I find their lack of commitment unsettling. All in all it's a representation of how far society has degenerated.

I my day we laid down in the road until a car came. If no cars came we got up and walked our depressed asses over to a more busy street. None of this 'few minutes' crap. It's not like the asphalt is that uncomfortable, and even if it is bring a pillow for crap's sake.

What's up with people "trying" to kill themselves in general!?! I mean really, how freaking hard is it?

If I made up my mind to do the deed you can bet that not only would I be absolutely successful on my first attempt, but I would also complete my task with a level of flare and showmanship that could not be rivaled!

Last edited:
What's up with people "trying" to kill themselves in general!?! I mean really, how freaking hard is it?

If I made up my mind to do the deed you can bet that not only would I be absolutely successful on my first attempt, but I would also complete my task with a level of flare and showmanship that could not be rivaled!

:lol:

They had no intention on doing it in the first place they just wanted the attention. Yet some ppl do suceed that first only start it for attention but never got it. It is the one thing that nobody can take from you, your devine right.

I grew a beard, but shaved it off last week.

I had a great plan to look like a naturalist for summer, that didn't happen.