chicken butt

He's like ZRH's vaguely less douchey cousin with slightly shorter hair. :fly:

this is an excellent description. I was thinking in the car "i hope the rest of genmay doesnt show up here" and then immediately thought of ZRH and realized he is in the wrong forum. That place is far more suited to him

this is an excellent description. I was thinking in the car "i hope the rest of genmay doesnt show up here" and then immediately thought of ZRH and realized he is in the wrong forum. That place is far more suited to him

Why? Did something happen to mensgay??

at completely justified forum snobbery, everyone there is either mentally ill, homeless, jobless, a raving lunatic, or some other form of disabled. Except pyramid. Pyramid is ok.

at completely justified forum snobbery, everyone there is either mentally ill, homeless, jobless, a raving lunatic, or some other form of disabled. Except pyramid. Pyramid is ok.
Dude... I just went back to see how the degenerates are doing, Sanjay finally got rid of the frontpage. Who would have guessed?

he returned briefly to fuck things up again? I wonder if banned another 50% of the forum for fun at the same time?

Post pics for me to give as avatars over there. Time for cross forum mayhem.
SXKg2lR.gif

qHCmV0z.jpg

LodGpFQ.png

UGw1mKB.gif

jgxtHDW.png

6U8HKNo.gif

xQm6HOz.gif