Chess anyone?

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
I just wondered if anyone on here played chess and would be up for some online games. I used to play a lot but put it down for a while and would like to pick it up again. Any takers? I have a screen name on yahoo, I like www.pogo.com as well.

Any Takers?

We should get together and get stinkin drunk and then play. That way once you start kicking my butt it won't hurt so bad when I hit you with a chair before running away.

holy crap i suck. Played a few rounds this weekend and got my ass handed to me more than once. I did win twice though. My mind is so out of shape.

holy crap i suck. Played a few rounds this weekend and got my ass handed to me more than once. I did win twice though. My mind is so out of shape.

I consistently get whipped on Yahoo...I suspect people are cheating though. I kept the notation for a whole game and then replayed the same game with the same person and they made the exact same 37 moves. I think they are letting a program make the moves for them. :rolleyes:

I consistently get whipped on Yahoo...I suspect people are cheating though. I kept the notation for a whole game and then replayed the same game with the same person and they made the exact same 37 moves. I think they are letting a program make the moves for them. :rolleyes:

that would explain why the last guy i played made his moves .4 seconds after i made mine.

that would explain why the last guy i played made his moves .4 seconds after i made mine.

Yeah, i forgot to mention my opponents seem to make incredibly insightful plays in record time. Everybody on yahoo must be FIDE rated like 2600 or something.

Last edited: