Cheese of the Union

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Watching the State of the Union speech last night I expected the usual political posturing. I was surprised to see the teary eyed hug that took place between the Iraqi woman and the parents of a Marine who was killed in Iraq. The hug was soooo moving there wasn't a dry eye in the senate. And it made me wanna move....straight to the toilet. :barf:

The event would have been very touching, if it hadn't been so arranged. All the news agencies clung to it, gushing over the heartwarming union. But I'm too cynical to be moved to tears over that kind of politicking. Am I just a cold hearted bitch, or were the rest of you turned off by it too?

A news article for those of you who are too busy playing with yourselves to watch the news:
http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/02/03/news/scene.html

Gotta ask this, since you're so good looking and theac isn't at all, before you met theac was he a staunch republican that adopted your liberal views just so he could get you in to bed?

just curious

elpmis said:
Gotta ask this, since you're so good looking and theac isn't at all, before you met theac was he a staunch republican that adopted your liberal views just so he could get you in to bed?

just curious

assuming you've been in the same bed with him

fly said:
The Republican Machine is good. Damn good.

Yeah, but they still suck cock. Which is ironic, since they are agains dude on dude action.

smileynev said:
Yeah, but they still suck cock. Which is ironic, since they are agains dude on dude action.
They aren't against dude on dude action, they're all for it - that's why they don't want dudes to get married, because dudes that are married will only dude on dude one dude. The Republican Machine wants dude on dude on dudes

Nemo said:
I hate political stunts, they're pretty sickening. Even more sickening is that half of your country will not see through the bs.
correction: slightly more than half the country, thanks

Nemo said:
I was trying to be kind, but really, some of the people in your country....I am astounded they manage to wake up in the morning they are that fucking dumb.
what the hell are you talking about? I voted for Bush because guns and war are awesome