Cheese of the Union

fly said:
So you don't find the interstate commerce clause to be exploitive and quite obviously against the Framer's idea of a new Union?

I think that, used as it was intended, its fine. Abused, as you say it has been, no. Like anything else, a good idea can be twisted to meet the needs and desires of people who like to have too much power.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Regulations suck, they're for pansies that can't decide shit for themselves.

I think that certain regulations are necessary to protect the people from the government and large corporations. For instance, in the building industry, regulations and laws are in place to protect us from faulty building practices and force builders to rectify issues properly and timely. Oh...wait...nevermind....

smileynev said:
I think that certain regulations are necessary to protect the people from the government and large corporations. For instance, in the building industry, regulations and laws are in place to protect us from faulty building practices and force builders to rectify issues properly and timely. Oh...wait...nevermind....
Exactly. :lol:

smileynev said:
I'd like to try Anarchism.

fly said:
I'd like to try Anarchism.

Maybe in 500 years when we're all small dicked little pussies. Until then anarchy would only result in a survival of the fittest world and both you and I would get our asses kicked.

smileynev said:
Maybe in 500 years when we're all small dicked little pussies. Until then anarchy would only result in a survival of the fittest world and both you and I would get our asses kicked.
I don't think you truly understand anarchism.

fly said:
I don't think you truly understand anarchism.

no rules, everyone free to do whatever? Assuming everyone is relatively equal, it could work. Otherwise I get my ass kicked like back in the 4th grade.

smileynev said:
no rules, everyone free to do whatever? Assuming everyone is relatively equal, it could work. Otherwise I get my ass kicked like back in the 4th grade.
I was referring more to free market anarchism, but total anarchism can work too.

fly said:
I was referring more to free market anarchism, but total anarchism can work too.

No controls on the market whatsoever? That leads to monopolism.

fly said:
No, that's capitalism. :fly:

pure capitalism leads to monopilies and other crap. Its been too long since I studied economics to remember the various market systems. Pure capitalism sucks cock.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Thank god, phones worked so much better before all this local carrier bullshit happened.

You sound exactly like my dad.

smileynev said:
You sound exactly like my dad.
You look like my mom.

cakeisgood.jpg