Cheese Factor = 10

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
We watched "Man on Fire" last night. The cinematography was cool, as was the storyline, but the dialog was so friggin' CHEESY!!!! Also, it was way too long. Thirty minutes before the movie ended we knew what would happen and we were hoping it would be over soon.

Also: "Over There."

Fine; I enjoy the show, but I once again cannot stand the cheese factor!!! Some of the dialog is SOOOO bad I am embarressed for the actors.

"Starved" and "It's Always Sunny in Philly" are good shows but I think the storyline on "Starved" is a little creepy.

A comedy about people with eating disorders being creepy? That can't be.

Did you see that preview of the guy in the waiting room on his hands and knees after the enema looking for the bathroom??? I laughed for about 25 minutes after that. Holy shit that was funny.

I thought Man on Fire was okay. I liked Denzel's alcoholic character. I tend to like Denzel regardless, though.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, somehow he always plays a guy you can like
Thats why I fucking hate him. And he always has these epic cheesy lines. I'm glad he decided to get out of the whole "Im a excellent black man given hell by the world, but I will prosper in the end" roles.

fly said:
Thats why I fucking hate him. And he always has these epic cheesy lines. I'm glad he decided to get out of the whole "Im a excellent black man given hell by the world, but I will prosper in the end" roles.

I guess that, as a black man struggling to make it in contemporary America, it's just something I can identify with.

Sarcasmo said:
A comedy about people with eating disorders being creepy? That can't be.

Did you see that preview of the guy in the waiting room on his hands and knees after the enema looking for the bathroom??? I laughed for about 25 minutes after that. Holy shit that was funny.

Yeah, we laughed our asses off (no pun intended) during that episode.

Denzel did a good job with what he had to work with; it's the writers that suck.

Dakota Fanning was awesome, as she always is.