Checking in...(baby pics inside!)

I was asking about the baby born at 29 weeks.

A lot of premies end up being a little bit smaller their whole lives.

Most preemies are caught up by about 2 years old. My kids on the other hand are still barely on the growth chart, but I just have small kids.

Awe... :clap: Congrats on the newly born baby cherry. After she's rippened, she may become the best marachino cherry ever!

Oh, and happy early/late Grandparents day! (I can't remember if it's passed :( )

:clap:
+ rep

baby...cherry...grandparent...passed

you are overloading my posting positronic net

Maybe it's genetic?

My son is 5 and wears 7 year olds clothing and almost out of that. He's going to be tall.

It's definitely genetics. Knyte and most of his siblings were barely 18 pounds at one year. Haylee finally got there at right before 18 months, Ky, who wasn't preemie, is set to hit 18 pounds easy by a year, but then he's getting formula now and that tends to create bigger babies.

It's definitely genetics. Knyte and most of his siblings were barely 18 pounds at one year. Haylee finally got there at right before 18 months, Ky, who wasn't preemie, is set to hit 18 pounds easy by a year, but then he's getting formula now and that tends to create bigger babies.

I think Katana is going to be small too, neither of her parents are all that tall or heavy.

Nyx, congrates from one oldie to the other ;)

:D

Hey, I was kind of hoping you'd show up-thanks! :D

Wow, I've been out of touch- congratulations!

No more out of touch than I've been, trust me. ;)

:lol: she's talking about moistlette

you are right and i'm stupid.

Well that would make more sense, but the way b_sinning posed his question, my guess was that is was about the preemie, not Baby Bird.

i did not get that. :eek:

I was asking about the baby born at 29 weeks.

A lot of premies end up being a little bit smaller their whole lives.

i don't know...he's over a year old and doing fine!

feed the kid mushed up cookies..that will put some bulk on her bones.
hmm cookies :drool:

and Good to hear that the baby made it into the world safely.

K, I'll suggest that for her next feeding. :p Geez, I haven't made cookies in...in...several months at least-it's way past time to correct that lamentable state of affairs!