cheapo airfare

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
question for you guys:
where have you found the best deals on airfare? i haven't flown in a couple of years and have lost touch with the cheap airfare brokers. please suggest some places to check! thanks!

F33nX said:
correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you need to absolutely lock yourself in once you give your price quote with priceline?

Yes. That's the same with anyplace though.

Southwest seems to have really good deals (depending on where you are flying) so you may want to check them out.

Coqui said:
Yes. That's the same with anyplace though.

Southwest seems to have really good deals (depending on where you are flying) so you may want to check them out.
it's prolly going to be Rochester, NY to New Orleans for New Year's Weekend. We might decide to fly out from somewhere else instead

in my experience, southwest is usually the lowest price around, but if they don't have a flight for your plan, www.travelocity.com is the best of all the larger travel sites.

Mondoz said:
I just don't know that I could trust a company that openly admits that Shatner is their spokesman.

but they now have spock's logic to balance out the manic intensity of shatner :fly:

why_ask_why said:
but they now have spock's logic to balance out the manic intensity of shatner :fly:

That's true. Seeing Shatner getting owned by Nemoy is a great thing.

Does buying from priceline support Shatner?

Denny Crane

Mondoz said:
That's true. Seeing Shatner getting owned by Nemoy is a great thing.

Does buying from priceline support Shatner?

Denny Crane

actually yes, shatner owns a good portion of the company iirc...he was given a big chunk to be their perma-spokesman

why_ask_why said:
actually yes, shatner owns a good portion of the company iirc...he was given a big chunk to be their perma-spokesman

Hmmm.
Interesting.

Has anyone actually used priceline?

I remember back when it first showed up during the great days of 'everything's free on the internet!'...

Always seemed like a scam.