Ontopic Charlie Sheen : HIV +

When you live in a staunchly Christian household that was literally the only time I heard the importance of safe sex.

That was kind of the point of having the PSAs. No?
I grew up Catholic with a mom who wanted to be a nun until my grandpa said no to her. We had no MTV because of that. So don't try to use that as an excuse for such a silly comment.

I was taught in school so no need for tv PSAs anyway

My mom told me about sex and prevention and stuff. My son already knows where babies come from and all that jazz. I won't be an uptight twat about it with him. We have an open relationship.
Except he doesn't know or need to know who I date.
He's still getting used to his step mom. Don't need to stress him out more

i took some pill the doctor told me to take and i take probiotics regularly with my vitamins for years so no issues.
That makes sense. One friend who always gets them with antibiotics says its the probiotics in the yogurt that helps.

My mom told me about sex and prevention and stuff. My son already knows where babies come from and all that jazz. I won't be an uptight twat about it with him. We have an open relationship.
Except he doesn't know or need to know who I date.
He's still getting used to his step mom. Don't need to stress him out more
My son knows generics of babies as well. I decided after being raised by more closed people that being more open is smart. Not that he has to get sex in all the ways yet, but he has a clue.

Though he knows who I date ;)

(seriously getting used to a stepmom has to be tough but bet you guys are handling it well)

I grew up Catholic with a mom who wanted to be a nun until my grandpa said no to her. We had no MTV because of that. So don't try to use that as an excuse for such a silly comment.

I was taught in school so no need for tv PSAs anyway
Well I wasn't taught in school. You're just being rude. Not even necessary.