Charities...

keep the labels because you didn't ask for them and donate to a different charity you feel more comfortable with. find one or two, research them, and then every time you get labels in the mail, regardless of who they're from, go to your researched charities and donate.

Adopting one dog helps way more than a piddling amount of money you can give to anyone.

Thorn Bird said:
keep the labels because you didn't ask for them and donate to a different charity you feel more comfortable with. find one or two, research them, and then every time you get labels in the mail, regardless of who they're from, go to your researched charities and donate.
Excellent idea chica! Me thinks I'll be doing this from now on too!

I hate that you even brought all this stuff up. One more thing for me to feel guilty about. I never gave it much thought. I donate to charities when I want to, not when they try to tell me I should. I think I'm a pretty generous person and this whole idea has made me feel sad.

eileenbunny said:
I hate that you even brought all this stuff up. One more thing for me to feel guilty about. I never gave it much thought. I donate to charities when I want to, not when they try to tell me I should. I think I'm a pretty generous person and this whole idea has made me feel sad.

i think you're doing PLENTY ENOUGH as to not feel guilty over some occasional address labels. :heart:

You know what I hate? That hospitals and "peace officer" organizations now call looking for money. Money, for cops? Are you kidding me? Take your budget share from our taxes like everyone else and shut up.