Chance for PETA to put their money where their mouth is

Sarcasmo said:
Vegans are skinny because people are omnivores. We are designed to eat everything. Only eating veggies deprives the body of the complex chemistry it needs to be healthy and hardy. Amino acids, proteins, minerals, oils, fats, carbohydrates... People love to claim that there is an alternate source for everything, but they don't understand the greater physiological equation.

I love how you back up my dee da dee sounding post's with actual good sounding shit. Where the hell would I be without you man!!! You get 1 sister to use anytime for free:heart:

BeeRad said:
I love how you back up my dee da dee sounding post's with actual good sounding shit. Where the hell would I be without you man!!! You get 1 sister to use anytime for free:heart:

I just whip out the thesaurus and the dicitionary, man. I have no idea what the hell I'm even talking about.

FlyNavy said:
I certainly don't see the point in hunting for sport. If you're going to kill an animal you should have enough respect for that life that you use as much of the animal as possible. That being said hunters do far more to protect the environment than PETA, Greenpeace and all the stupid eco-nuts running around protesting whatever bullshit they want to protest. Hunting licenses bring in far more money than those idiots do and hunters actually have a desire to protect the environment because without it they can't hunt. Liberal eco-nuts just want something to bitch about.

I like milk because it's tasty.

milk < cheese

I'm a hippy freak to some degree, but the PETA freaks are just stupid. PETA would rather discredit themselves with silly publicity stunts than actually DO something to further their cause.....unless their cause IS "needs moar red paint". :tard: I do like the ASPCA tho. They helped save all the Katrina pets. :heart:

Last edited:
fly said:
Yeah, it needed to be that big.
You're such an asshole... I totally just started cracking up out loud and my brother looked over to my monitor to see what was so funny.

:fly:

THANKS A LOT

Pandora said:
milk < cheese

I'm a hippy freak to some degree, but the PETA freaks are just stupid. PETA would rather discredit themselves with silly publicity stunts than actually DO something to further their cause.....unless their cause IS "needs moar red paint". :tard: I do like the ASPCA tho. They helped save all the Katrina pets. :heart:
ASPCA is a good organization :)

April23 said:
Hmm... interesting. I wonder how I subconsciencly meant that.

btw... I took it.
Obviosuly you want me. Following me around insulting me constantly. YOU HAVE A CRUSH HAR HAR HAR.

:tard:

FlamingGlory said:
Obviosuly you want me. Following me around insulting me constantly. YOU HAVE A CRUSH HAR HAR HAR.

:tard:

Why do guys think this way? WAW tried this last week.

Or am I just a whore?