Chance for PETA to put their money where their mouth is

BeeRad said:
Only here can we have a thread about animal cruelty and another about making fun of PETA in 1 day!!!

giving a shit about animal cruelty just means you aren't a psycho
making fun of peta means you know they are largely a group of wackos followed by those who are generally poorly informed

BeeRad said:
Only here can we have a thread about animal cruelty and another about making fun of PETA in 1 day!!!
Maybe because PETA has almost nothing to do with animal cruelty...

People really do not understand that a deer would kill you, your family, and everyone you've ever cared about if given the opportunity. They are a bloodthirsty and terrible race, and they should be wiped out.

KNYTE said:
People really do not understand that a deer would kill you, your family, and everyone you've ever cared about if given the opportunity. They are a bloodthirsty and terrible race, and they should be wiped out.

this reminds me of...

"LOOK NED, HES COMING RIGHT AT US!!!"

/southpark

KNYTE said:
No, they just taste damn good. I grew up on venison, the first time I had store bought beef I was like 12 or 13, and it still tastes funny to me

KNYTE said:
bambo2.jpg

I don't understand why they'd toss blood/paint on someone wearing fur. The animal's already dead, so why waste a beautiful garment?

All kidding aside, I don't hunt or fish for sport or eat veal, but my hypocrite ass wears leather shoes and both of our vehicles seats are swaddled in cow hyde.

Oh, and I drink milk knowing that the dairy industry is the main contributor to the veal industry.

shawndavid said:
I don't understand why they'd toss blood/paint on someone wearing fur. The animal's already dead, so why waste a beautiful garment?

All kidding aside, I don't hunt or fish for sport or eat veal, but my hypocrite ass wears leather shoes and both of our vehicles seats are swaddled in cow hyde.

Oh, and I drink milk knowing that the dairy industry is the main contributor to the veal industry.
I certainly don't see the point in hunting for sport. If you're going to kill an animal you should have enough respect for that life that you use as much of the animal as possible. That being said hunters do far more to protect the environment than PETA, Greenpeace and all the stupid eco-nuts running around protesting whatever bullshit they want to protest. Hunting licenses bring in far more money than those idiots do and hunters actually have a desire to protect the environment because without it they can't hunt. Liberal eco-nuts just want something to bitch about.

I like milk because it's tasty.