chance for hilarity... tampa teacher dykes it up with a 14 year old

I hate it when cops and other people say things like "She used her position as a trusted teacher to gain more access to the student blah blah blah blah blah."

Give me a fucking break. The girl wasn't raped. The girl fucked her teacher. Therapy applies to both ends of this equation. People always think that kids are stupid and impressionable, when most of the time they know exactly what they are doing. If I was 14 and some dude wanted to screw me, and he happened to be my biology teacher, and he took me in the back room of his lab where those creepy dead things in jars live, and he started talking about the "genus and species" of his trouser snake and made me touch it while caressing my cheek and singing

Desmond has a barrow in the market place,
Molly is the singer in a band.
Desmond says to Molly-girl I like your face,
and Molly says this as she takes him by the hand....

*sobs*

Sarcasmo said:
I hate it when cops and other people say things like "She used her position as a trusted teacher to gain more access to the student blah blah blah blah blah."

Give me a f*cking break. The girl wasn't r*ped. The girl f*cked her teacher. Therapy applies to both ends of this equation. People always think that kids are stupid and impressionable, when most of the time they know exactly what they are doing. If I was 14 and some dude wanted to screw me, and he happened to be my biology teacher, and he took me in the back room of his lab where those creepy dead things in jars live, and he started talking about the "genus and species" of his trouser snake and made me touch it while caressing my cheek and singing

Desmond has a barrow in the market place,
Molly is the singer in a band.
Desmond says to Molly-girl I like your face,
and Molly says this as she takes him by the hand....

*sobs*
I should ban you for desecrating the Beatles.

Bubbles said:
Life goes on ;)

amancork.jpg

taeric said:
Ok... I have to ask. Do we regularly check the booking stats of people like this?
I do. In fact, lemon_fresh usually checks the site I listed on Monday to see what got arrested over the weekend.

fly said:
I do. In fact, lemon_fresh usually checks the site I listed on Monday to see what got arrested over the weekend.

That boy aint right.
His un-natural fear of primates plus obsessivly checking the sexoffendes website confirms it.

fly said:

That is just hilarious. Ever learned anything you didn't want to know?

Bubbles said:
Like a pedophile lives upstairs maybe? :tard:

Well, since they seem to find this as an opportunity to "have some fun" at that person's expense. I was more aiming for something they would have just as soon never known about.

fly said:

So one time here at the WP, they had this temp working the front desk sho just stoped showing up to work in the middle of the week. I checked the HCSO arrest database and guess who had gotten popped for ID theft and fraud?

Plus it's fun to look up names from highschool or work and see who lost at life.