NSFW Census

We filled ours out. Only gave how many people living here, so basically the first page and not the rest. That's all they need to know. :)

Last Saturday I had someone knock on my door and ask to speak to the Spanish speaking people in my house. I said I didn't have any so they left. I guess my English was just too good for them. Before they left they looked at me for a few seconds like they just knew I had a few Paco's shoved under the kitchen sink or a few Chico's in the attic and I was holding out on them.

Last edited:
and for those of you that got additional forms it's because it takes a while for responses to be processed and the form mailings are automated

basically, blame a lazy programmer

In England and Wales 390,127 people (almost 0.8%) stated their religion as Jedi on their 2001 Census forms, surpassing Sikhism, Judaism, and Buddhism, and making it the fourth largest reported religion in the country.[11] In the 2001 Census 2.6% of the population of Brighton claimed to be Jedi.

yeah ours doesn't ask religion for the majority of the population. there's a longer form that goes out to a smaller set of the population but the general census asks

1. how many people live there
2. names
3. male or female
4. age and dob
5. hispanic or not
6. race
7. if you sometimes live elsewhere
8. own/rent
9. phone number

Only question 1 is really necessary though technically they're all required by law but the census does not care about enforcing the rest. It helps for statistics and the phone number question is basically so supervisors can call a random .001% of the respondents to make sure the enumerators acted professionally and didn't just make shit up on the form.

In England and Wales 390,127 people (almost 0.8%) stated their religion as Jedi on their 2001 Census forms, surpassing Sikhism, Judaism, and Buddhism, and making it the fourth largest reported religion in the country.[11] In the 2001 Census 2.6% of the population of Brighton claimed to be Jedi.

55,000 Canadians did so in 2006 as well.

I kept procrastinating. finally some old dude knocked on the door. I gave him the info, and that was that.

Meh. Was lazy and it takes like less than 5 minutes. Shoulda done it, but, whatever,

How many Sith?