NSFW Census

Thats good to know. Ya know my friends told me if you even break one piece of the broccoli stark the caluifower zombies will get you.

Last edited:
i did ours.

but was hangin on the porch outside saturday, and the poor lil chubster census guy walks over after not being able to find the neighbor. i told him how many peeps i thought lived there. that was all he needed. i didn't mention he's a cr*ckhead.

i did ours.

but was hangin on the porch outside saturday, and the poor lil chubster census guy walks over after not being able to find the neighbor. i told him how many peeps i thought lived there. that was all he needed. i didn't mention he's a cr*ckhead.

Now why would you call the census guy a crackhead? That's not nice.

We got ours, mailed it out, and still got a visit from someone.

yeah that happens a lot

apparently a lot of them didn't get sent back in time and when they finally did, there was such a backlog that they didn't get processed before the enumeration list went out :iono:

the people running this thing screwed it up

i filled mine out when i got it and put it back in the mailbox to be picked up. i only got one spare form about a week later, then they stopped. it was easy.

they have no problem counting foreigners, they're trying to get everyone that's physically here, not just the citizens or even legal residents. illegals and such are supposed to be counted as well