Halp Cell Phones (again)

yes. i mean.. from what i understand even the sim card only holds the first 250 or something and the rest are on a database at t mobile. so i guess there's a chance I could get 250 back?

yes. i mean.. from what i understand even the sim card only holds the first 250 or something and the rest are on a database at t mobile. so i guess there's a chance I could get 250 back?

The phone doesn't hold all the contacts also? There should be some memory on the darn thing besides the sim card. I don't know a phone that doesn't...

That would be one way to do it. Put 250 at a time on the sim card and move em over. Its likely there is also an export function. or some app that works with both

I have no idea where this unlock talk came from but tmobile will unlock ANY phone for a customer once every 90 days...

I agree with you like t-mobile there are many providers found online who render code to unlock mobile from network lock .I too have locked phone which i unlocked using * here they provide unlock code for all mobile models to all network .Here they deliver code within 1 to 2 working days .

Last edited by a moderator: