GAY Celebs you would bang. Much bang

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,683
ok so my list is super long but today I'm in the mood for scruffy BEN AFFLECK.
ugh theres something about him and i love him.
when i was 17 i dated a guy named Craig that looked like him. Ppl call him Craig Affleck lol
Ben has packed on a few pounds and thats ok with me.

anyhooooo pick a celeb you would bang with all your might.

ben_affleck_02.jpeg

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
this was the beginning of the end on another forum for me. I called it the celebrity hall pass list and they told me I was super disrespectful to @Chronic the Hedgehog and started being bitches....but my number one choice is Peter Krause for surrrrrrreeee

2.jpg

Im gonna look up the rest of the celebs I choose and update the rest of my list later. woohoo

this was the beginning of the end on another forum for me. I called it the celebrity hall pass list and they told me I was super disrespectful to @Chronic the Hedgehog and started being bitches....but my number one choice is Peter Krause for surrrrrrreeee

2.jpg

Im gonna look up the rest of the celebs I choose and update the rest of my list later. woohoo
you have sex with other people

how is THIS disrespectful to your husband?!?

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
My almost everyday celeb bang is usually that delishuz Canadian frat boy Ryan Fucking Reynolds. Omg any day of the week. Much bang. And when I'm feeling a little chocolate vibe coming on it's LL Cool J

Even though he's older now, I still have a thing for Antonio Banderas. Orlando Bloom too. Still wish Paul Walker were around so I could add him to that list too.

I'm already banging the dude who was my "celebrity" crush :heart: but outside of the pop punk world, probably Alison Brie

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
he probably would have actually killed him instead of watching him suffer for 40 hours like a psychopath.
:waw: The lion was wounded after the first shot. They tracked it for the next 40 hours and at that point killed it. You make it sound like they brought out lawn chairs and sat there with a case of beer and watched it die.