Celebrity Detox

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Am I the only person that watched this show asking "Where can I find drugs like that?"

All of us has a few drinks and other things when out having fun or just to relax in our downtime but shows like this do help remind us to always be careful and don't let your fun time become your life. Addiction is harsh and it will creep up on you and rip your life apart in the blink of an eye. So remember to play safe and think before you take chances be it drunk driving or taking just a bit more and if anyone on here ever needs to talk the rest of us are willing to listen and try to help. That's one of the best things about this place compared to some other forums is that we are all friends and all willing to to help if we can.

No one wants to end up talking like Anna Nicole Smith or the guy from Grease that's on the show.

who gives half of a fuck? if some dingbat celeb slut wants to OD on her producer's coffee table, let her. if some half assed comedian wants to shove needles in his arm because life is oh sooo haaaard boo hoo hoo then let him shove that shit into his body. the world doesn't need addicts in the gene pool

stop trying to help them and let the problem solve itself.

who gives half of a fuck? if some dingbat celeb slut wants to OD on her producer's coffee table, let her. if some half assed comedian wants to shove needles in his arm because life is oh sooo haaaard boo hoo hoo then let him shove that shit into his body. the world doesn't need addicts in the gene pool

stop trying to help them and let the problem solve itself.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the rest stop bathhouse

Because it's all fake. Drugs are a myth, a lie perpetrated by the government to scare the masses into relinquishing more control of their daily lives. The more afraid we are of the monsters within, the more willing we will be to let the government protect us. We will throw power at them, then sit nervously in front of our televisions as though peering through some sort of clinical observation window at the wicked world without. We will gasp in wonder as they surgically remove the cancers they implanted, and embrace one another in exasperated relief. There are no drugs or individualized drug addictions. There is only toxic malfeasance. The world you know is a lie. The cake is a lie!

I'm ashamed to say I watched it. I thought it was hillarious. Sad but really funny. I'm glad I've never been as bad off as a few of those people. The one that really got me though was the chick who was going to rehab for smoking pot for 10 years. Her mom was crying and saying she was afraid her daughter was going to die from her drug use. Priceless. I love how americans buy into the propoganda about drugs.

A few of the people were obviously just on there to get attention. Like the one that couldn't really say why she was there. But then you have the guy from grease drolling next to her in his wheel chair. How much drugs did he take before he got there and how much did he try to smuggle in? I can see him being dead within a year.

I'm ashamed to say I watched it. I thought it was hillarious. Sad but really funny. I'm glad I've never been as bad off as a few of those people. The one that really got me though was the chick who was going to rehab for smoking pot for 10 years. Her mom was crying and saying she was afraid her daughter was going to die from her drug use. Priceless. I love how americans buy into the propoganda about drugs.

Or when Dr. Drew asked the one girl.. uh why are you here? *crickets*

Granted the Greese guy really needs rehab and a new girlfriend, but I think for the most part, these people are like... omg TV cameras?? Count me in! The only thing they need rehab from is their dead careers.

A few of the people were obviously just on there to get attention. Like the one that couldn't really say why she was there. But then you have the guy from grease drolling next to her in his wheel chair. How much drugs did he take before he got there and how much did he try to smuggle in? I can see him being dead within a year.

shut up :mad:

The baldwin guy said he had problems but was also on the wagon for now and was only in fear of relapse. Kick him out and throw in a few cracked out rock stars. I want more drooling crying people.

The baldwin guy said he had problems but was also on the wagon for now and was only in fear of relapse. Kick him out and throw in a few cracked out rock stars. I want more drooling crying people.

Oh I thought he got busted for having a small amount of metabolized coke in his system and got sent to rehab for that?