CD's

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,753
I have a stack of Cd's I don't listen to at all anymore. I'm willing to stick them in a box and ship them to someone if they are interested. I'm not breaking them up though, so it's all or none.

Some of the artists are:
Primus
OPM
Shaggy (I know, not punk, nor does it make any sense why I own this cd)
Godsmack
Lit
plus more

First person to express interest gets them.

I had a bunch of burned ones that people had given me, but they went in the garbage. The only bought CD's I have are the newer bands.

Well thank you anyways, I am specifically looking for a band called DFL but they were so unpopular nobody ever has it. I guess naming your band Dead Fucking Last is kinda kicking yourself in the ass.

Someone is offering you shitheads something for free, either take them or dont.

kiwi, how many of your mormon friends listen to Primus?

Someone is offering you shitheads something for free, either take them or dont.

kiwi, how many of your mormon friends listen to Primus?

This is not UF if someone isn't giving the thread poster a hard time.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Primus has the worst Mosh Pits in the history of Mosh Pits, dam bass drum's get you worked up as a mofo.

I saw them at the warped tour one year, but it was the end of the day so we just sat at the back of the crowd instead of getting in the middle, so I'm not sure how the mosh pit was.

I saw them at the warped tour one year, but it was the end of the day so we just sat at the back of the crowd instead of getting in the middle, so I'm not sure how the mosh pit was.

Although after a quick search I cant seem to find anything to back this up but I have heard they have had the most mosh related injuries/fatalities ever :fly:

Take that for what it is cause I couldnt find anything online but I have heard that multiple times :cool:

Worst I have ever seen was actually at a blink 182 concert and it was caused by a crowd surfer. He was flying over the crowd and picked up some dam good speed and went head first into a pole, looked like a watermelon hitting pavement :eek:

I have a stack of Cd's I don't listen to at all anymore. I'm willing to stick them in a box and ship them to someone if they are interested. I'm not breaking them up though, so it's all or none.

Some of the artists are:
Primus
OPM
Shaggy (I know, not punk, nor does it make any sense why I own this cd)
Godsmack
Lit
plus more

First person to express interest gets them.

Wow, Primus and Godsmack... I don't know why but I never would have though you "that type" That sounds terribly rude :( BUT ITS COOL I like them!

Wow, Primus and Godsmack... I don't know why but I never would have though you "that type" That sounds terribly rude :( BUT ITS COOL I like them!

Yea, well, I've mellowed out in my old age and now all I listen to are Disney songs and Veggie Tales.

yeah, her former tastes surprised me as well. makes her even sexier, dontcha think? i could be her bitch. :hi2u: