Advice CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year's vaccine doesn't work!

Yeah, that's called widespread dummy.

You said that the previous explanation didn't explain Montana, dummy. So then I provided one that could explain it and had shit-all to do with the map. Then you just repeated your previous statement with a redundant rider. Like a dummy

You said that the previous explanation didn't explain Montana, dummy. So then I provided one that could explain it and had shit-all to do with the map. Then you just repeated your previous statement with a redundant rider. Like a dummy
We can have all the side arguments we want. My intial point remains the same - all sources point to the fact that it's widespread. If you want to dispute that, take it up with states reporting it and/or the CDC.

We can have all the side arguments we want. My intial point remains the same - all sources point to the fact that it's widespread. If you want to dispute that, take it up with states reporting it and/or the CDC.
I never said I cared if it was widespread or not. Only reason I come here is for the side arguments. You should know that.

Dummy.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
Tinfoil hats and retardation.

hYA77BO.jpg

conspiracy theory: tinfoil hats actually amplify the mind control rays, and selectively target conspiracy theorists.