Advice CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year's vaccine doesn't work!

Two of the three strains in the vaccine are being flattened this season because enough people got the shot that it's not a big deal. However, due to shift in travel and global trade, most likely due to Ebola this summer and fall after the flu vaccine formula had been developed after months of research and planning, this strain came through into the states.

The H3N2 strain is still relatively isolated in pockets around the country and if people are smart, unlike antivaxxer fuckfaces, they can get ostelamvir from their doctors to squash the infection before they infect too many others. The plan has simply shifted from prophylaxis to immediate treatment.
I wouldn't exactly say its isolated...

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm

p2uLi6f.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Peppers
Ive never gotten the flu shot.
Ive never gotten the flu.
Because you've been given the flu shot you've had the flu. :confused:

I've had the flu shot and still had the flu that year and I haven't had the flu shot and caught the mofo that year. Damned if you do, damned if you don't sometimes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I haven't had the flu in years (yay, flu shots) but I've had it a few times in the past and it sucks ass.

I haven't had the flu either. I also have never had strep or chicken pox. I am vaccinated against the latter now though. Never taken oral antibiotics either. I trust my immune system a lot right now. Being around kids hasn't seemed to change how often I get sick either.