Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

d01c571c2d8aa6d005867323e35837c7.jpg

Lube with THC?! Whyyyyyyy

Oh now dabs and stuff aren’t huge big deals to consume? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Years of programming works , it's kinda legal here now but i still behave as though it isn't and won't wave my freak flag anymore , that's for the young .

Anyway check out this GENIUS design , upkeep and cleaning made much easier and no batteries required :

https://www.dynavap.com/

This showed up in the mail today:

I’ve used it a half dozen times so far, and I think I love it. I’ve been using a borrowed Pax 2 for a couple weeks, and this is a lot more to my liking. Better taste, uses less if desired (some vapes need a full load), and 1/4 the price of the Pax (with discount code).

8/10 :D

This showed up in the mail today:

I’ve used it a half dozen times so far, and I think I love it. I’ve been using a borrowed Pax 2 for a couple weeks, and this is a lot more to my liking. Better taste, uses less if desired (some vapes need a full load), and 1/4 the price of the Pax (with discount code).

8/10 :D
I just ordered one - I like the aspect of not needing a full load. Discount code wouldn't work but I left them comments with my order and asked for a refund of the discount. We'll see.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I just ordered one - I like the aspect of not needing a full load. Discount code wouldn't work but I left them comments with my order and asked for a refund of the discount. We'll see.

My code was RUFF20, from a reviewer who used it with temp set too high.

I have mine set on 375° and may go lower after I get a better feel for it. I also tried various amounts with success, and maybe five different strains of varying moisture contents (by feel) and it was outstanding the entire time.

Only noticeable drawback so far is short battery life, but it charges in 45 minutes so who cares?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie