Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

Here it's because people were buying them by the case and extracting/refining some chemical out of them to make meth.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
They got pulled cause some asshole baseball player moved from some yankee state to Florida, didn't acclimate himself, and went to practice in a sweat suit (not sweat pants and a sweat shirt, but one of those plastic lined things that promotes water loss) then took way too many of those pills.

Idiot died cause he couldn't read a warning label.

Out of every energy pill or drink or whatever I've tried, that was the only stuff to actually work for me. Then some clown baseball player ruined it.
I've got stuff that will work!

banks aren't suppose to handle cannabis funds under federal law, but most cannabis producers have ambiguous business names or alternate banking methods
ya i am sure there must be ways to find loopholes :) plus banks are so greedy so they will want that money

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
banks aren't suppose to handle cannabis funds under federal law, but most cannabis producers have ambiguous business names or alternate banking methods

When we went to Colorado I asked the people first if we could take some pics. They said no problem take pics of anything you want except the cash.
Was near closing time and there was mountains of it to count all across the back counter.