Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

I'd imagine in Canada, with full national legalization, and just being Canada, they'd have more reliable product labeling, controls, etc. At least for extracts and things that aren't just the raw plant.

Like if something said X amount CBD or less than X amount THC, it probably is.

This kind of shit shouldn’t happen. Isn’t it about time for some federal laws concerning marijuana and its extracts? We allow ourselves to be governed by morons in flyover states. Nebraska opened their first medical marijuana dispensary, CBD only. In Oregon, we are over twenty years ahead of that.

WTF?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Unless something has changed, you can't buy anything with actual CBD on Amazon.

edit: Confirmed, and also confirms my point above. Shit is shady.
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp...guage=en-US&ref=mpbc_200277220_cont_200164490
took a look at that, then back at the Google links saying they were being sold on Amazon, which I admittedly didn't follow. All page not found. So I'd agree, it's NOT on Amazon.
Totally agree it's a bit shady since there are no real standards in place. And many of the producers of both THC and CBD that isn't going to be smoked haven't properly activated it via decarbolyzing (heating) - most THC and CBD in raw plants and extracts is inactive until then.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
took a look at that, then back at the Google links saying they were being sold on Amazon, which I admittedly didn't follow. All page not found. So I'd agree, it's NOT on Amazon.
Totally agree it's a bit shady since there are no real standards in place. And many of the producers of both THC and CBD that isn't going to be smoked haven't properly activated it via decarbolyzing (heating) - most THC and CBD in raw plants and extracts is inactive until then.

Google just automatically says "buy on Amazon" for every product under the sun. They're in cahoots. Made some nerd code that automatically makes Amazon the top place to buy everything.

They could've at least made sure it was something they actually sold first.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Google just automatically says "buy on Amazon" for every product under the sun. They're in cahoots. Made some nerd code that automatically makes Amazon the top place to buy everything.

They could've at least made sure it was something they actually sold first.
It's called advertising and/or SEO. Do you just assume that everything you don't understand is insidious?

Omg yay!
Please let me know, I am soooo fascinated by this.
I’ve had sooooo many people tell me in the past about CBD and my simple ignorance and fear of the whole “marijuana” word would send me to the hills.
I’m super traumatized

Can’t wait to hear your feedback :heart:
I have had my card for awhile and use the CBD and the THC. T
The problem is exactly the same for illicit drugs though, trying to find good shit. Some CBD shit doesn't have any in it at all, since none of it is regulated (at least in the US).
If you have a card there is really good CBD and blends at the dispensaries. My mom uses the CBD oral tincture for her arthritis. I use the THC vape oils personally.

It's called advertising and/or SEO. Do you just assume that everything you don't understand is insidious?

I understand what both advertising and search engine optimization are.
I also understand they're wasting people's time sending them someplace that doesn't even have what they're looking for.

"Oh, maybe if they land here they'll buy some other shit instead of what they're looking for".

OR...

"What a waste of time, they don't even have what I'm looking for, fuck those guys".

I understand what both advertising and search engine optimization are.
I also understand they're wasting people's time sending them someplace that doesn't even have what they're looking for.

"Oh, maybe if they land here they'll buy some other shit instead of what they're looking for".

OR...

"What a waste of time, they don't even have what I'm looking for, fuck those guys".
You clearly still don't understand, but as long as you get there isn't some secret Google/Amazon cabal, we're headed in the right direction.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Found a link on the manufacturer's site, explaining why they are not on Amazon (not allowed due to CBD content) yet they blame Amazon for the bogus links. They seem to think that Amazon doesn't want to piss of searchers so they think it's better to bait & switch using hemp oil products.
https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/CBD-on-Amazon.pdf

Interesting thread.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
You clearly still don't understand, but as long as you get there isn't some secret Google/Amazon cabal, we're headed in the right direction.

Because if I search CBD oil, and the top result is its "preferred provider" that does not sell CBD oil, that is somehow optimal and not a waste of my time. Got it.

for the kids and adults who were having seizures every day, and arent anymore, i think the answer is very low.

You cant placebo away your seizures.
Totally agree!

I've just seen cbd work for every ailment out there, it seems, so I wonder if some of its placebo effect... As long as it's fixing shit, who cares.

OT: OT: which works better for erectile dysfunction? CBD or THC??

i’d go first, but i suffer from unforced erections! it happens when it happens

psssst,.. i’ll betcha @Darth Handsome can tell us.

not sure if ED will respond to pot,.. therefore i query
There are strains that are beneficial to upping the sex shizz, but you probably know that.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
OT: OT: which works better for erectile dysfunction? CBD or THC??

i’d go first, but i suffer from unforced erections! it happens when it happens 🤷🏾‍♂️

psssst,.. i’ll betcha @Darth Handsome can tell us.

not sure if ED will respond to pot,.. therefore i query
I always thought a good sativa that gave an up buzz was better than indica for sex. I don't want couch lock during sexy time.

Unforced erections "He drove along while the warm winter sun shone through the window, falling precisely on his crotch. He felt a stirring in his loins.":fly: Hate when that happens and then I need to get out of the car. DOWN BOY!!

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and APRIL