Caught a Baby

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
DSC02280.jpg

Guess its just a garden snake, it did these killer sidewinder moves on the kitchen floor. Put it back outside where I found it though. :)

P.S. No resize for you!

I had a garden snake once...he was sweet. Liked to roll over on his belly so I could pet it. I miss him. Too bad my psycho ex roomate killed it!

April23 said:
My friend mentioned that. Are pythons interested in eating smaller snakes like that?

I don't think it would be worth it.
1) Wild snakes tend to be more aggressive and may cause more harm than anything regardless of size.
2) You're going to have to worry about the snake carrying some sort of disease
3) Your snake isn't used to ingesting other snakes, nor how to kill them
4) There's no point in trying to feed it just once a snake unless you plan on doing it continuously

I used these same points when I had a tarantula...not so much the disease factor because I would catch big-ass grasshoppers in Austin when I visited my grandparents. But with a snake, I would definantly not start feeding it wild snakes at first.
I'd put money on the fact that if you put that snake in there with yours, yours won't know what to do with it. So you'd end up taking it back out.

wr3kt

Ya you're right... this thing is a twig compared to Miss Hiss so she probably wouldn't be interested.

Disease wise, I get her food live from pet stores that get thier rats from people around town that bring them in and sell them to the pet shop. I doubt they are checked for disease. :-\

April23 said:
wr3kt

Ya you're right... this thing is a twig compared to Miss Hiss so she probably wouldn't be interested.

Disease wise, I get her food live from pet stores that get thier rats from people around town that bring them in and sell them to the pet shop. I doubt they are checked for disease. :-\

Your snake has herpes!